- FABRIC/QUILT - Ultra conforming knit with Tencel and Phase Change material, Silk Wool fibers, FR fibers, Super Soft quilting foam, Firm HD foam, True Stretch cotton backing
- COMFORT LAYERS - Firm Copper infused, Celsion TerraPur Latex, Extra firm Aireluxe foam, 8 lbs cotton, Slow recovery visco foam
- SUPPORT SYSTEM - Specially designed high density perimeter support, 8 Support flex, tempered 1375 gauge individually wrapped coils, Perimeter coil count: King 1052 Queen 842
- FOUNDATION - Wood foundation, 9 or 6 profile available, Adjustable base friendly
- TENCEL PANEL - Our ultra conforming knit panel is made with breathable Tencel. This panel is eco friendly and incredibly soft to the touch.
- SILK/WOOL - A breathable blend of natural fibers to provide airflow keeps the body cool and dry for lasting comfort.
- TERRAPUR LATEX - This hypoallergenic foam has an open cell structure that allows ven tilation and even heat distribution.
- AIRELUXE FOAM - An incredibly durable and resilient foam which conforms to your body and aligns your spine to minimize sleep disturbances.
- COTTON - Eight pounds of pure, breathable cotton allows for natural airflow and softness.
- VISCO FOAM - CertiPur-US certified, it conforms, releases heat rapidly and recovers quickly to its original shape.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.