Get it. Use it. Support Community and Save!
Want a strong local economy? Want to save some money? Then put a GO LOCAL Rewards Card in your wallet, because it pays to buy local.
Get A Card
Get a free GO LOCAL Rewards Card with purchase at select GO LOCAL Reward Merchants.
How It Works
- Get your GO LOCAL Rewards Card.
- Register your card by filling out the form and giving it to the merchant where you got your card, or registering your card online now.
- Click here to find GO LOCAL merchants offering rewards
- Present your GO LOCAL Rewards Card when you shop
- Track your progress with your electronic transactions by logging into your user profile.
“Show Your Card” Rewards
Merchants offering “show your card” rewards will give you a discount or reward for simply showing your card. Your card is not swiped, and these rewards are not tracked online.
Loyalty Rewards—Earn rewards for progress, like popular “punch card” loyalty programs with the added convenience of electronic tracking and a single card that works at many businesses. View your account online to track the progress of all your loyalty rewards at multiple merchants.
GO LOCAL Bucks—Some merchants offer rebates in GO LOCAL Bucks on purchases made with your GO LOCAL Rewards Card. Earn GO LOCAL Bucks on one purchase, then spend them on your next purchase at any merchant accepting GO LOCAL Bucks.
Registering Your Card
- As soon as you get your card, YOU CAN USE IT IMMEDIATELY for Rewards.
- When you first got your free card, you filled out a registration form with your name and email address, connecting YOU to your card number.
Online registration: Register your card right now at golocal.coop/register.
- Manual registration: If you filled out a registration form at a store where you got your card, within around 4 weeks you’ll be notified by email.
- After registration is complete you’ll get an email from us with a username and password so that you can log in to golocal.coop to view your GO LOCAL Bucks balance and loyalty progress whenever you want.
- If you didn’t fill out that registration form connecting your card number with your name and email, you can still use your card; you simply won’t have online access to your balance.
- Privacy is important to us local folks. Your email will only be used by GO LOCAL/Sustaining Technologies, and optionally by the merchant who issued your Rewards Card; your information will not be distributed or sold to any third parties. You’ll receive customized email updates from GO LOCAL with your Rewards Card activity and monthly e-news, and you have the option to opt out of both at any time.
Lost Cards? Multiple Cards? Changed your e-mail?
- If you lost a card and need a replacement, just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your card number and mailing address, and we’ll send you a replacement.
- If you have multiple cards you want to merge onto one account, email us and let us know.
- If you changed your email address, just email email@example.com and we’ll update your user profile.