View open positions
Summary: To promote and sell products and services on a commission basis through quality customer service and effective sales techniques by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Promotes and sells products, services and/or related accessories through suggestive sales techniques to meet and surpass profitability goals.
- Provides customer with product price quotations, details regarding all accessories available, warranty procedures and additional details as appropriate.
- Writes up and processes sales on computerized cash register in a professional manner and in accordance with guidelines.
- Builds and maintains an understanding of the stores products and price information to assist with customer purchases.
- Relays appropriate information to customers to enhance the company’s image.
- Maintains daily, weekly and monthly sales in weekly recaps, end of month sales and end of month deposits.
- Understands and supports sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to all customers.
- Operates computer system to check pricing and stock availability.
- Provides basic assistance to stock person by unloading incoming stock/equipment from delivery vehicle and examining as assigned.
- Assists in the training of co-workers as assigned.
- Prepares product displays as requested.
- Maintains a neat and orderly store at all times to include dusting, vacuuming, and cleaning the bathroom.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prior sales experience helpful
College degree a plus